The University of Hartford helps students get the knowledge, skills, and values needed to thrive in and contribute to a complex world.
WHO THEY HELP
- Potential employees and interns
- Workforce training and development
- System simulation and testing
- Prepares students to become effective interns and employees.
- Onsite recruiting and partnerships through faculty advisors, CETA Assistant Dean, and/or the Office of Career Services.
- Employee upskilling with certificate programs in manufacturing metrology, project management, and supply chain management.
- Employee training on Industry 4.0.
- The only robotics engineering and aerospace engineering university programs in Connecticut.
- Resources to simulate and test your mechanical, chemical, and other systems.