ManufactureCT is a membership-based association of Connecticut manufacturers that informs, advocates, educates, and collaborates to support its members and their communities.
WHO THEY HELP
- Manufacturing business-to-business networking.
- Lobbying on the federal level.
- Networking events
- Learning and sharing best practices
- Research and information
- Advocacy and outreach
- Policy recommendations to state government.
- The committee recognizes people in government who support manufacturing through the annual Government Affairs Award.