EAMA is a membership-based manufacturing association that strengthens the advanced manufacturing industry through advocacy, workforce development, and career awareness.
WHO THEY HELP
- Manufacturing business-to-business networking.
- Regional industry sector partnerships.
- Workforce development
- Connects companies with state programs or other programs they need.
- Hosts events for manufacturers like webinars and spotlights funding resources on EAMA’s website.
- Provides members with priority access to program students and graduates.
- Works with Quinebaug Valley Community College (QVCC) and Three Rivers Community College (TRCC) to develop their curriculum and provide training for current workers.
- Advocates on behalf of its members to further the region’s manufacturing agenda.