Capital Workforce Partners is an American Job Center that develops worker skills in North Central Connecticut. It helps companies statewide find, retain, and grow the most qualified talent.
WHO THEY HELP
- Helps manufacturers find and retain qualified employees
- Funding for training
- Matches employers with qualified job candidates.
- Summer Youth Employment and Learning program.
- Capital Area Pipeline Partnership.
- Mortgage Crisis Job Training program.
- Works with academic institutions on curriculum development and incumbent worker training.
- Provides employees with guidance in accessing social services.