BRBC in a membership-based chamber of commerce with a focus on increasing economic opportunities for people in the Bridgeport region by creating an environment for business expansion, retention, and recruitment that results in jobs and tax-based growth.
WHO THEY HELP
- Manufacturing business-to-business networking
- Regional industry sector partnerships
- Connects manufacturers in greater Fairfield Country with each other.
- Monthly meetings for manufacturers to discuss challenges and opportunities./li>
- Events for specific issues or participants, including the monthly Power Hour networking event for presidents and CEOs of manufacturing companies.
- Economic Development Committee for all businesses, not just manufacturers, for creating a comprehensive economic development strategy in partnership with cities, towns, and government councils.
- Factory tours with member companies.
- Twice-yearly career expos to help you attract new workers.