SCSU provides graduate and undergraduate education in the professional manufacturing discipline.
WHO THEY HELP
- Employer educational solutions.
- Early access to graduating students.
- Internship placement
- Facilitates a shared use facility for small and large manufacturers.
- Offers programs for educators through Materials and Manufacturing Summer Teachers Institute.
- Offers cyber security certificates and capstone projects under the computer science discipline.
- Office of STEM Innovation and Leadership helps match students with internships.
- Physics degree with engineering concentration with a high placement rate in full-time jobs.
- Industry Academic Fellowship program where students and manufacturers collaborate to solve industry-related problems.
- Works with New Haven Works to connect students to opportunities.
- Provides Biopath Internship Program funded by CTNext to students interested in biological/biomedical engineering space.
501 Crescent St
New Haven, CT 06515
Southern Connecticut State University (SCSU)
Christine BroadbridgeExecutive Director, Research & Innovation and Professor of Physics